Where is Dubtrips located?
- We are in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
Please see map on homepage for further details.
What age do you have to be to hire a Dubtrips bus?
- 25 years and above - with a minimum of two years driving experience.
Do you do chauffeur driven proms?
- Unfortunately, due to licencing laws, we are not able to do chauffeur driven proms. To provide this service, a special private hire licence from the local council is required.
Can I see the buses before hire?
- Yes, by all means. Please contact us first to ensure that the buses are not out on hire.
Can more than one person drive the bus?
- Yes, but there would be an extra charge for this. Please enquire at the time of booking.
Where can we leave our car?
- We have a large drive with space for 3 or 4 cars. Parking is free but at your own risk.
Can we take our bikes?
- Yes, a bike rack can be provided at a small extra cost.
What happens if we break down?
- In the unlikely event of a breakdown, all our buses have full roadside assistance. This means that assistance is available 24 hours a day.
Can I bring my dogs?
- Yes, well behaved dogs are welcome by prior arrangement.
How many does the bus sleep?
- The bus sleeps 2, but with the drive-away awning up to 4 people can sleep comfortably.
Is there a heater?
- Yes, all the buses have heaters.
Can I bring my hairdryer?
- Yes - you will need to request an electric hook up at the campsite.
What is included?
- Full tank of petrol (please ensure the bus is also returned with one)
- Spare kit (fuses, bulbs, jump leads, oil)
- 240v hook up, 240v sockets, 12v sockets
- Heater, soft lighting
- Sink, portable gas hob
- Pots, pans and essential utensils (inc crockery, cutlery, mugs, glasses, etc, for 4 people)
- Chopping board, dustpan and brush
- Radio/CD, TV, DVD, Ipod connection
- Torch, lantern
- Road map, satellite navigation
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket, first aid box
- Coffee, tea, sugar, coffee mate, salt, pepper, cooking oil
- Washing up liquid, tea towels
- Picnic blanket
- Quilt, pillows, bedding (you can bring your own if you prefer)
- Drive-away awning
- Bike rack
On request (with a small extra charge)
What do I need to bring?
- Only your own personal luggage and towels. We recommend that you travel light - the less you take, the more space you will have in the bus!