Terms and Conditions - SELF-DRIVE HIRE
- Must be aged between 25-70
- Must have held a valid UK driving licence for at least 2 years
- Must provide their driving licence
- Must provide 2 forms of ID - one photographic and one with proof of address
May apply under the following circumstances
- Additional drivers
- Drivers with motoring convictions
- The hirer is responsible for a standard excess of £1000 in case of accidental damage, fire, theft or third party damage. The hirer is fully liable for windscreen or tyre damage.
Fines and Liability
- Drivers are responsible for any parking/speeding offences incurred during the hire period.
- £500 will be taken at the time of hire. This will be in the form of cash, cheque or postal order (to be cleared in advance of the hire period), and will be refunded within 7 working days of the end of the rental period so long as the terms of rental are met, These terms are ...
- Bus is returned with a full tank of petrol
- Bus and contents are clean and in the same condition as when collected by hirer
- The bus must be returned within the stated time - if not a late charge of £50 per hour will apply(please note, some of the buses are not insured outside the contract of hire)
Payment and Cancellation
- A non refundable deposit of £150 is required at the time of booking
- The balance is due 4 weeks prior to the rental start date
- For cancellations up to 4 weeks before the rental date a 50% refund will be given
- For cancellations within 2 weeks of rental date no refund will be given
- There will be no refund in the event of early return(except in the unlikely event of breakdown where the bus cannot be repaired and no alternative bus is available)
- Please ensure you have appropriate holiday insurance to cover any eventualities.
- No one way rentals
- Mileage restriction may apply, please ask at time of booking
- No smoking in the bus/awning
- Number of passengers is limited to the stated capacity of the bus
- Well behaved dogs welcome by prior arrangement
Using the Bus
- Must not leave keys in the ignition/in view when unattended
- Will be responsible for loss of keys
- Will be responsible for using the correct fuel and will incur any costs to rectify
- Must not drive under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs
- Must not drive the bus off public roads
- Must not submerge the bus in salt water
- Theft of the bus or equipment must be reported to the police and Dubtrips within 24 hours./li>
- The hirer will be responsible for regular oil and water checks (if applicable) and should stop and react to any dash warning lights.
- The hirer must provide receipts for any repairs incurred.
In the event of any problems between 0800 hrs and 2000 hrs any day please contact Rob on,
07796 380854, or 01423 880901
Please only call in the event of an emergency outside these hours.